NEWS & UTILITIES:
- (09/05/2019): Clarifications on the call "Programma di Ateneo per la mobilità internazionale outgoing visiting students" - A.Y. 2018-2019.
- (09/05/2019): On-line the provisional rankings of candidates for Erasmus Study mobility towards Programme Countries A.Y. 2019-20.
- Certificates in English.
ERASMUS MOBILITY at DSC:
|Project Marie Sklodovska Curie H2020-MSCA-ITN-2016|
|Project Marie Sklodovska Curie H2020-MSCA-ITN-2017|
EXTRA EU INTERNATIONAL ACTIVITY:
The DSC is strongly involved in several activities and international agreements, including:
- Egypt, China, Azerbaijan (Resp.: Prof. Enrico Ciliberto):'Short Advanced Training Course on Antique Photographs Conservation’, Cairo University, Il Cairo November 2013; Progetto di grande rilevanza MAE 2013-2015, Italy-Egypt Program; Joint International Master in "Conservation of Antique Photographs and Paper Heritage", University of Catania-Helwan University Cairo (Egypt).
- Brasil (Resp.: Prof. Corrado Tringali): Agreement of cooperation University of Catania - Universidade Federal do Paranà, Brasil (2019-2023).
Records of activities at DSC:
- 4 April 2019, InfoDay DSC Erasmus+ Study 2019-2020 (4 PM, Aula A).
- 4 March 2019, Welcome Day Erasmus. Erasmus buddy volunteers: Gabriele Zingale, Olga Trovato e Salvatore Cubisino (master degree students of Biomolecular Chemistry); Lorena M. Cucci e Marcello Condorelli (Ph.D. students of the International Ph.D. course in Chemical Sciences, XXXII cycle). Photo 1, Photo 2, Photo 3, Photo 4.
- 6 March 2018, InfoDay Erasmus (10AM, Aula Magna del Dipartimento, Erasmus ppt; photos).