No Calls to show
- International Didactic Unit (UDI) (Josè Marino)
News & Utilities:
ERASMUS MOBILITY at DSC
|Project Marie Sklodovska Curie H2020-MSCA-ITN-2016|
|Project Marie Sklodovska Curie H2020-MSCA-ITN-2017|
EXTRA EU INTERNATIONAL ACTIVITY:
The DSC is strongly involved in several activities and international agreements, including:
- Egypt, China, Azerbaijan (Resp.: Prof. Enrico Ciliberto):'Short Advanced Training Course on Antique Photographs Conservation’, Cairo University, Il Cairo November 2013; Progetto di grande rilevanza MAE 2013-2015, Italy-Egypt Program; Joint International Master in "Conservation of Antique Photographs and Paper Heritage", University of Catania-Helwan University Cairo (Egypt).
- Brasil (Resp.: Prof. Vera Muccilli): Agreement of cooperation University of Catania - Universidade Federal do Paranà, Brasil (2019-2023).
- Russia (Resp: Prof. Carmelo Sgarlata): Bilateral agreement with Ivanovo University, Russia. (https://www.isuct.ru/department/ightu/news/2019/05/06/rossiysko-italyanskiy-obrazovatelnyy-proekt-v-deystvii).
Records of activities at DSC:
- 4 April 2019, InfoDay DSC Erasmus+ Study 2019-2020 (4 PM, Aula A).
- 4 March 2019, Welcome Day Erasmus. Erasmus buddy volunteers: Gabriele Zingale, Olga Trovato e Salvatore Cubisino (master degree students of Biomolecular Chemistry); Lorena M. Cucci e Marcello Condorelli (Ph.D. students of the International Ph.D. course in Chemical Sciences, XXXII cycle). Photo 1, Photo 2, Photo 3, Photo 4.
- 6 March 2018, InfoDay Erasmus (10AM, Aula Magna del Dipartimento, Erasmus ppt; photos).